Cutt, Kendell & Olson has become the leader in ongoing litigation against Polaris Industries Inc. over defective models of the company’s recreational off-road vehicles (ORVs). To date, our firm:
- Is handling more injury and wrongful death cases related to Polaris vehicle fires than any other law firm in the nation;
- Has received more than 100,000 documents related to various Polaris vehicle recalls; and
- Will be deposing key Polaris executives, engineers, and other witnesses.
Our work in cases involving Polaris vehicle fires is something we take close to heart. As mentioned in many of our blog posts covering the topic, Polaris has recalled hundreds of thousands of its ORVs due to fire hazards that can turn these vehicles into dangerous and deadly hazards. Hundreds of vehicle fires, dozens of injuries, at least three deaths, and extensive property damages (including a large forest fire) have been linked to defective Polaris vehicles. That includes recalled:
- Polaris RZR (XP 1000, XP 4 Turbo, Youth RXR, and others)
- Polaris Ranger (2015 / 2016 Ranger 570)
- Polaris Sportsman (2014-2017 Sportsman 570)
As noted by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), consumers have continuously reported Polaris vehicle fires in connection to both recalled models and certain ORVs and model years that had not been included in initial recalls. Additionally, our firm is still receiving reports from vehicle owners across the country who have experienced vehicles catching fire even after recall repairs were completed.
A Proven Firm Fighting for Justice & Fair Compensation
Cutt, Kendell & Olson is a Salt Lake City-based Civil Trial Law Firm that represents injured victims and families throughout Utah and the U.S. In addition to having won more than $400 million in compensation for our clients, our firm has earned national recognition for our success and reputation, as well as referrals from colleagues who trust us to handle complex claims.
As we lead the charge in litigating Polaris vehicle fire cases, we intend to investigate meticulously to determine the scope of the problem, and what Polaris knew about dangerous defects in its vehicles and when. As always we plan to fight aggressively to help clients and their loved ones secure the justice and compensation they deserve.
You can find more information about Polaris vehicle fires, places our firm has been featured in connection to these cases, and updates about the litigation on our website:
- Polaris Vehicle Fires & Recalled Models
- Polaris Vehicle Fire News & Updates
- CKO Lawsuit Profiled by Fox 13 Salt Lake City
- Polaris Pays $27M Civil Penalty for Failures to Report Defects
- Attorney Eisenberg Interviewed by FairWarning on Polaris Fire Risks
If you have questions about a potential Polaris vehicle fire case, your rights and legal options, and how our award-winning attorneys may be able to assist, please call (801) 901-3470 or contact us online. Consultations are free and confidential, and offered to victims and families nationwide.