To extend a helping hand and spread cheer during the holiday season, Cutt, Kendell & Olson has an annual tradition in which we donate funds on behalf of our employees to charities of their choice. At the end of a very difficult year for many due to the COVID-19, our annual tradition culminated in donations to a diverse roster of 11 charities:
- Operation Underground Railroad, a charity focused on ending child sex trafficking;
- Best Friends in Utah, a local animal shelter;
- Critical Role Foundation, a charity dedicated to uplifting other charities, such as 826LA, OutRight Action International, OSD, Red Nose Day, and the Pablove Foundation;
- The Christmas Box International, a non-profit organization aimed at ending child abuse;
- Volunteers of America, Utah’s Youth Resource Center, a drop-in resource center and emergency shelter for at-risk and homeless individuals between the ages of 15 and 22;
- Utah Food Bank, a food bank that serves communities in need throughout the state;
- Center for Awakening, a charity engaged in efforts to break the cycle of poverty;
- KSL’s Quarters for Christmas, a charitable effort that provides children with shoes, socks, and clothing to stay warm during the cold winter months;
- Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C), a foundation that funds and develops cancer treatments;
- Palm Springs Animal Shelter, a no-kill pet shelter; and
- Tooele High School Adam Valdez Memorial Scholarship, which helps high school students afford the cost of education.
We are proud to give back to our community by donating to charities that actively make a difference, and we do so regularly; this holiday tradition is just one of our many charitable efforts. Previously, we have donated to the Brain Injury Association of America, Rape Recovery Center, and Special Olympics Utah, among others.
Our team at Cutt, Kendell & Olson has the great privilege of working in a field in which we help community members directly, as we fight to hold negligent parties accountable for accidents that caused another person serious, life-changing injury. As a result of our aggressive advocacy, we have won more than $400 million in compensation for our clients.
Contact Cutt, Kendell & Olson online today for more information about how we can help you and your loved ones.